xbox.com/forgot – Xbox Password Reset Online
Reset Your Xbox Account Password:
The thought that Microsoft ought to foster its own gaming console started recovering footing way in 1998, with Kevin Bachus, Seamus Blackley, Otto Berkes, and Ted Hase framing the product monster’s first control center group after effectively trying out their plan to Bill Gates. Initially named the DirectX Box.
The control center was planned to be the primary game framework assembled like a PC, bringing the entirety of the adaptability and force of a gaming apparatus to the control center market. The framework would run on Windows 2000, making it simple for conventional PC programming designers to work inside the control center’s engineering and element over two times the handling force of the business driving PlayStation 2.
Reset Your Xbox Account Password:
- Visit the Xbox Account portal. The web address for the portal is xbox.com/forgot
- Next click on the ‘Reset your password’ button offered on the instruction page.
- Add your Microsoft account in the first text box. If you do not know your Microsoft account either, you can click ‘Find your Microsoft account’.
- Enter the validation characters that appear on the second text box and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- At the newly-appeared screen, choose an option that suits you best for resetting your password.
- ‘Email me a reset link’. In this way, you will receive a reset link at the alternative email address connected to your account. Click the link in the email and reset your password.
- ‘Use my trusted PC’. If you are currently using the trusted PC which is associated with your account, you can choose this method and follow the instructions to reset.
- ‘I can’t use any of these options. If the two options above do not work for you, no worry, click this link, and more detailed information for the solution will appear to you. It is an alternative method that is, completing an online account recovery form. Visit ‘Recover your Microsoft account’ and further follow the instructions to complete the online account recovery form to get your account recovered.
Sign Up For Xbox Live Using An Xbox One Console:
- Boot up your Xbox One and controller. Once it’s powered on, press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Use your controller to navigate to the ‘Profile & system’ tab, then select ‘Add new’ and press the A button.
- If you already have a Microsoft account, enter that email address using your controller. If you don’t already have a Microsoft account, select ‘Get a new email’ and press A, then type a new email address. When you’re done, press the Start button.
- Provide your name and press the Start button when you’re finished.
- Type in the password you want to use with your Xbox Live account. Press the Start button once you’re done. On the next screen, type in the same password and press Start again.
- Use the controller to select your birth date. Select ‘Next’ and press A when you’re done.
- Select ‘Add phone’ or ‘Add email’ based on your security preferences, then follow the prompts.
- When you’re asked to agree to Microsoft’s Services Agreement and Privacy Statement, select ‘Next’ and press A.
- Confirm which notifications you’d like to receive from Microsoft, then select ‘Next’ and press A.
- Type in the Gamertag you want to use. This will be how people recognize you on Xbox Live. When you’ve chosen a Gamertag that’s unique, select ‘Next’ and press A.
- If you want more information on how Microsoft uses data it collects from Xbox Live, select ‘Tell me more’ and press A. If not, select ‘Next’ and press A.
Xbox Contact Information:
For more details call on the toll-free number 800-469-9269.