www.myloweslife.com – Lowes SSO Account Login
MyLowsBenefits & MyLowesLife Online Access
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. provides its employees, both current and former, the online platforms MyLowsBenefits and MyLowesLife to access their Lowe’s employee benefit plans and program information as well as their job-related details all in one place conveniently and securely. This employee site is exclusively accessible for authorized individuals to enroll and get access to the content and services available to them.
How to Access My Lows Benefits Online Account
Lowe’s provides a variety of benefit program for the employees and their family members. To get more information about the Lowe’s benefit offers and better understand how the benefits add to the employees’ total compensation package as well as to participate in the Lowe’s Employee Benefits Program, you can take the steps provided below.
- Go to the MyLowsBenefits portal at www.myloweslife.com
- Enter the User ID and Password associated with your MyLowsBenefits Online Account in their respective fields on the left-hand side of the portal.
- Click on the “Log On” button
If you have not accessed the site before, you will need to confirm your identity. For that, click the “New User?” link found in the near bottom of the login box and provide the last 4 digits of your SSN, your birth date and other information you will be asked. Create the required login credentials to establish an online account with MyLowsBenefits.
Then return to the login page and log in to MyLowsBenefits system with the newly created username and password to see all of your options use the helping tools to evaluate and enroll or manage your benefit plans.
Also Read : Manage Your Target My Pay & Benefits Account
How to Recover MyLowsBenefits Login Info
MyLowsBenefits user id and password are registered uniquely to identify the user in that particular site. If you forget your password, you can view the password hint that you created during your MyLowsBenefits online account registration. If you set up security questions-answer previously, you can also answer the 3 security questions that must match with the info you chose before.
Still cannot able to retrieve the login credentials to access MyLowsBenefits? Click on the “Forgot User ID or Password?” below under the Log-On button and submit the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and Date of Birth. After your identity is confirmed, you will receive instructions on how you can reset the password or recover the user id.
How to Access My Lows Life Online Account
To access the Lowe’s Employee Benefit using Sales ID and Password, the active associates will need to log in to a separate login portal, MyLowesLife. For that, they can
- Visit www.myloweslife.com
- Type the Sales Number and Password in the fields on the box at the upper left corner of the portal.
- Click on the “Login” button to enter onto the system
If you are a former employee or MSH employee, you have to log in through MyLowsBenefits to access your Lowe’s benefit plan and program.
Lows Benefits Health Plan Identifier
In the MyLowsBenefits employee portal, you can find the benefits pricing tool option through which you can explore the plans, insurance carriers, and prices that are available as well as best fits you. You will also be able to get a preview of your benefit options. To take advantage of this feature to make the right decision about your benefits, you may
- Click on the “Benefits Pricing Tool” button above the login box at MyLowsBenefits website, www.myloweslife.com to be directed to the designated webpage
- You can also directly go to www.benefitspricing.com/lowes/2020
- On the Health Plan Identifier, you have three options: ‘Current Associate or Family Member’, ‘Prospective Lowe’s Associate’, and ‘Former Lowe’s Associate’. Click on the one appropriate for you.
- Select your employment status as defined by your organization, part-time or full time based on your work schedule and lastly, enter your Home Zip Code.
- Click on the “Explore Your Options” button to get a preview of the benefit options that will be available at the time of your enrollment.
Note that the Health Plan Identifier website only provides brief highlights of the available plan and rates options. But it does not give any guarantee the employee will be eligible for the plan to participate in. And also they will be unable to change their elections until the next annual enrollment if not they have a qualifying life event during the year.
lowes Life Contact Information
Lowe’s Benefits Service Center Phone Number: 844-475-6937 and +1-312-843-5251 (outside the United States)