bblearn.atu.edu – Login to your ATU Blackboard Account
ATU Blackboard Account Access :
Arkansas Tech College is a public organization of advanced education offering accreditations at the testament, partner, baccalaureate, ace, instructive subject matter expert, and doctoral levels.
The Second Region Farming School and its Russellville grounds led its first day of classes. ATU educational program is affirmed by the ATU Leading body of Trustees and the Arkansas Advanced Education Planning Board.
Why Choose ATU:
- The ATU personnel, staff, leading body of Trustees, and Organizing board work to guarantee Arkansas Tech encourages a climate where understudies succeed, development flourishes.
- Embracing and developing its mechanical practices, Tech motivates and engages individuals from the local area to accomplish their objectives.
ATU Blackboard Login:
- To login open the website bblearn.atu.edu
- As the page opens at the center hit on the ‘Login’ button.
- You have to enter your username click on the ‘Next button.
ATU OneTech Login:
- For the login open the website bblearn.atu.edu
- After the page appears at the center provide a username, password
- Now hit on the ‘Login’ button.
Retrieve ATU OneTech Login Details:
- To reset the login information open the page onetech.atu.edu
- Once the page appears in the login screen hit on the ‘Having trouble logging in?’ button.
- You will be forwarded to the next screen choose the help you need and follow the prompts.
- To activate the account enter username, T-number, last name, birth date, email, zip code, check the verification box click on the ‘Submit button.
- For the password change enter the login details, check the verification box and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- For the forgotten password, you have to check the required information and proceed with the prompts.
Also Read : Manage your Compeat Portal Account
ATU Financial Aid Information for Students:
- In the event that you are a needy understudy, both you and one of your folks need separate FSA IDs, utilizing distinctive email addresses. Your parent simply needs one FSA ID and can utilize it for their other ward youngsters.
- To get any offered help, you should start and stay in participation through the 100% educational cost discount time frame for each class. On the off chance that you don’t join in, the entirety of your monetary guide will be returned, potentially leaving money owed for you.
- It is basic you check with their office in the event that you plan on dropping any or the entirety of your classes. Your guide might be subject to the number of hours you endeavor or complete.
- In the event that your last grades comprise of all F’s, you will get a letter itemizing the sum, assuming any, of the guide you should compensate for the term. The sum owed is determined utilizing your last recorded date of participation for the term.
- The monetary guide will pay for just one rehash of a class in which you have effectively gotten a passing evaluation, this incorporates classes that you pulled out from in the wake of accepting a passing grade.
- On the off chance that you are qualified, when you complete the FAFSA and all ensuing administrative work, an advance will naturally be offered to you. You will be informed through your ATU email address once your understudy help offer is accessible to see.
- Under the heading ‘Direct in addition to Advance Solicitation for Parent Borrowers’ snap the container that says Total in addition to Demand for Guardians’ and afterward adhere to the on-screen guidelines to finish the advance application.
- On the off chance that the in addition to credit is affirmed and the parent is another borrower, an or more Expert Promissory Note will likewise be finished by the parent on the studentloans.gov site.
- The public authority pays the interest for the understudy on financed credits while the understudy is selected school at any rate half-time. Repayment is conceded for The two advances until a half year after the understudy graduates or quits going to class at any rate half-time.
ATU Contact Number:
To get more information you can call on the toll-free number +1 479-968-0237.